Senior Officer Client Services
- Great opportunity to join our team in a fixed term capacity until January 2018
- Full Time, based at our Bundoora Campus
- $61,428-$69,175 up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is among the top 100 universities in the world under the age of 50 (Times Higher Education Rankings 2015), one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change to benefit the communities we serve.
About the role
Reporting to the Coordinator, Client Services (College of SHE) the Senior Officer is responsible for the delivery of college specific student administration.
The Senior Officer, Client Services will also be responsible for;
- Assisting with escalated selection decisions, admissions and advanced standing processes residing within the College
- Supporting enrolment, progression, assessment and graduation event activities for all student cohorts in the College
- Undertaking effective and efficient student records management
- Investigating and resolving student administration issues
- Participating in marketing events such as Open Day, Expos and direct offer nights as required
- Providing excellent customer service to students, staff and the community which will require assisting the Student Experience team across the Student Administration portfolio during peak periods and at other times as required
Skills & Experience
To succeed, you will possess:
- The ability to deliver high quality customer service, prioritise customer requirements and an ability to liaise with a diverse client base
- Demonstrated ability to provide interpretation, advice and decisions based on policies, procedures and systems
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated capacity to organise work effectively and efficiently and deliver outputs in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, follow established procedures with limited supervision and contribute positively to an effective team
- High level proficiency in computer software packages
Closing date: Wednesday 30th November at 11.55pm AEST
Position Enquiries: Jeanette Wilkins, Coordinator Client Services on or 03 9479 5610
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please scroll down and click apply now.
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.