Lecturer in Education
SALARY RANGE: $90,779 - $107,553 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and ongoing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Lecturer will be required to teach, undertake research and publish in the discipline. The appointee will promote the School and maintain links and partnerships with relevant academic, industry and professional communities. The appointee will make an independent contribution to the School's teaching, research, and program development.
This will include:
- provide an excellent contribution to theSchool's teaching and research programs
- exhibit and/or publish high quality research in journals of high repute
- contribute to the achievement of Deakin's strategic goals in research, teaching,engagement and innovation
- contribute to the research achievement of the School
- undertake professional and administrative roles and responsibilities that enhance the discipline and Deakin
- PhD in a relevant discipline and/or other relevant qualifications and experience
- excellent record of scholarly learning and teaching in UG and/or PG programs including innovative curriculum design
- emerging research reputation in research and scholarship, through publication or exhibition in outlets and/or success in obtaining external research funding
- making a contribution to community engagement for research and teaching
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor Christine Ure, telephone: +61 3 9244 6068, email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 30 November 2016
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.