Associate Director, Student Enrolment and Client Services
The Associate Director, Student Enrolment and Client Servicesplays a critical role within the Division of Academic and Student Life. This is a full-time position and is offered on a fixed-term basis to October 2018. Classified as Higher Education Worker Level (HEWL) 10Bthe remuneration package includes an annual salary of $122,043 plus superannuation, five weeks annual leave with loading and generous salary packaging options.
Further information regarding the Division is available via the link below;
Division of Academic and Student Life How to Apply
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply online by 11pm on Thursday 1 Decembervia the JCU site Jobs @ JCU website
Prior to commencing your application please ensure you have downloaded the position description to determine your ability to meet the inherent requirements of the role. When applying online please ensure;
- your resume is tailored to highlight your relevant experience in relation to the requirements of the role, including key achievements from current or former positions,
- you include a covering letter discussing your motivation for the role, and
- you include your location preference of either Townsville or Cairns.
Due to system configuration specifications please ensure your application meets the below requirements;
- you do not use any punctuation (commas, full stops) when completing the online form
- your attachments are of a file type .docx or .pdf and should be no larger than 10MB in size
- the file names of your attachments are no more than 30 characters long and only contain letters and numbers (no punctuation or symbols)
- you have prepared all the required information before commencing your application, as it is not possible to save and continue your application at a later time
Considering a move to North Queensland?
Living and working in paradise is something we embrace here in the North and we encourage you to consider our beautiful tropical lifestyle.
If you currently reside outside North Queensland and are considering relocating you may find the below links useful. We also have a comprehensive relocation guide which can be provided to prospective employees upon request.
The nominated panel member for this position is Jodie Midson, Director Student Services; firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 4232 1006.
Should you require additional support to apply for this position or participate in selection activities please advise the panel member.Please retain this information as they are also available to answer any questions you may have in relation to the position, or to provide status updates throughout the selection process.
Wishing you the best of luck with your application and thank you for considering employment with James Cook University – we look forward to receiving your application.