- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Business School is a leader in business education and research in the Asia Pacific region. The Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) is the part of UNSW Business School which offers global top tier general management, executive and leadership development programs. AGSM's long standing MBA, MBA (Executive), MBT degrees and executive education programs are delivered across Australia, in Hong Kong and online. AGSM's personally transforming MBA and EMBA programs are consistently ranked in the top 100 globally.
About the role
- $165K-$190K including Superannuation, plus bonus
- Fixed term, 3 years
The Program Director Part-time and Pathways Programs provides academic leadership and direction to the MBA (executive) program and MBAX program as well pathways via AGSM short-courses. This role is responsible for the administration of curricula and management of a variety of program related matters, in collaboration with other business units. The Program Director is a champion for these degrees and has responsibility for academic matters and continuous improvement in part-time programs.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A PhD in a business related discipline.
- Extensive experience in the successful development and delivery of management education in a university or corporate or equivalent environment.
- An understanding of emerging trends in management education, both within Australia and internationally.
- Demonstrated a track record in achieving "bottom-line" profit goals in an education setting.
- High level interpersonal, leadership, management and negotiations skills including the ability to lead a teaching team that interacts effectively with a wide client base.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Professor Clinton Free
T: (61 2) 9385 9016
Applications close: 30 November 2016
Find out more about working at UNSW at your Faculty/Division web address
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity