Lecturer in Management
3 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The School of Management, UNSW Australia Business School, is a multi-disciplinary unit comprising of over 40 full-time academics who are actively engaged in teaching and research in a broad range of organisations and management studies including: Human resource management, Industrial relations, International business, Management, Organisational behaviour, Organisational theory, Sociology, Strategy & entrepreneurship.
About the role
- $100K-$117K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- 5 year convertable tenure track
The School of Management invites applications for a 5 year convertible tenure-track position at the level of Lecturer.
The Lecturer is expected to make contributions to the teaching effort of the institution and to carry out activities to maintain and develop their scholarly, research and/or professional activities relevant to the profession or discipline.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- demonstrated ability for teaching and curriculum development at both undergraduate and postgraduate level in Management
- proven/potential excellence in publishing in top Management journals
- have a PhD in Organisational Behavior, Management, or a related field
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Professor Karin Sanders, Head of School
T: (61 2) 9385 7143
Applications close: 30 January, 2017