Records Management Support
Under the supervision of the Director of HR Systems, the Records Management role provides support in the data management of Oracle HRIS and employee data files.
- Responsible for the running and the validation weekly benefit deduction files.
- Responsible for configuration support for Taleo Recruiting and interfaces between Taleo and Oracle.
- Performs Audit reporting.
- Participates in implementations of new systems and changes made to existing systems.
- Performs accurate data entry of record and benefits for Caltech external affiliates, Leaves of Absences and Scholars that are invoiced benefit premiums or charged benefits premiums to an internal account.
- Responsible for tracking and processing past due accounts; interfaces with Division Offices to resolve outstanding account balances.
- Reviews and validates monthly invoices and internal charges for accuracy.
- Performs accurate data entry of new staff hires.
- Reconciles benefit deductions using online benefits system including calculating past due deductions and data entry.
- Performs accurate data entry of new student assignments.
- Employee Records filing.
- Timely and accurate data entry of direct deposits.
- Provides timely responses to verification of employment.
- Provides back up support to front desk customer service desk as needed
- Provides accurate data entry of volunteers, guest, and external affiliates.
- Maintains foreign national tax records for students and staff in Windstar and Oracle.
- Responsible for maintaining terminated employee files.
- Must have a sense of urgency in approaching responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree.
- At least two years of progressively responsible HR records or equivalent experience.
- At least two years Taleo and Oracle HRMS systems experience.
- Proven ability to handle information both confidentially and with discretion.
- The successful candidate should be capable of handling routine problems.
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills are a must; along with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service, when under pressure, in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and be flexible to service a diverse customer base.
- Must have strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with various levels of faculty, students, staff and external customers effectively
- 3+ years experiences with Oracle HRMS.
- Electronic billing experience.
- Data entry and management.
- Familiarity with the Caltech campus.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Supervisory position? No
Posting Detail Information
Posting Open Date 11/08/2016
Posting Close Date
Open Until Filled Yes
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.