Associate Professor in Management
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Located in Sydney Australia, the UNSW Business School at UNSW Australia is one of the largest Business Schools in Australia with over 14,000 students, 550 academic and professional staff and over 75,000 alumni and partners. The School is regionally engaged, high impact and academically rigorous business school that enhances practice through leading edge research.
The School of Management, UNSW Australia Business School, is a multi-disciplinary unit comprising of over 40 full-time academics who are actively engaged in teaching and research in a broad range of organisations and management studies including: Human resource management, Industrial relations, International business, Management, Organisational behaviour, Organisational theory, Sociology, Strategy & entrepreneurship.
About the role
- $143K-$157K (plus 17% superannuation and leave loadin)g
- 5 Year convertable tenure track
The School of Management invites applications for a tenure-track position at the level of Associate Professor. The Associate Professor is expected to make a significant contribution to all activities of the organisational unit or interdisciplinary area and play a significant role within their profession or discipline.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- demonstrated ability for teaching and curriculum development at both undergraduate and postgraduate level in Management
demonstrated excellence in publishing in top Management journals
- have a PhD in Organisational Behavior, Management, or a related field
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Karin Sanders, Head of School
T: (61 2) 9385 7143
Applications close: 30 January 2017