Lecturer in Information Systems and Technology
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Business School at UNSW Australia (The University of New South Wales) is a leader in business education and research in the Asian region and one of the largest of its kind in the world with over 12,000 students and over 300 academics and researchers who are global leaders in their fields. The School's reputation is built on its outstanding staff, students and alumni and a cultural diversity, which ensures an international focus.
The School of Information Systems and Technology Management at UNSW is one of the largest and oldest such schools in Australia. Our research is positioned at the forefront of the discipline and has well developed local and international linkages
About the role
- $98,546-$116,171 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- 5 year convertible tenure track
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The School of Information Systems and Technology Management invites applications for a tenure-track position at the level of Lecturer in Operations Management and Business Analytics. The Lecturer will carry out activities to enhance their scholarly research and professional activities while also making an important contribution to teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- a proven teaching and research record and/or with exceptional research potential.
- experience with large data sets who may be conducting research in Applied Statistics and Econometrics, Empirical Operations Management, Innovative Operations, Social Media and Networks, Consumer Choice Analytics, Behavioral Operations or Information Systems.
- a PhD in management science, operations management, operations research, business analytics, Information Systems or a closely-related business field by mid 2017
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Patrick Finnegan, Head of School
T: (61 2) 9385 4449
Applications close: 16th January 2017