Research Fellow in Computer Science
4 days left
- Full Time
Classification: Academic Level B (Research Intensive)
Salary package: $94,287 - $107,381 per annum plus 17% superannuation
- An exciting Research Fellow opportunity for an enthusiastic researcher in multi-disciplinary data analytics/data engineering
- An excellent opportunity to collaborate with research groups in medicine, biology, neuroscience, energy and business/marketing Internationally
- Three year appointment extendable up to five years
The Research Fellow (Research Intensive) is expected to carry out independent and/or team research within the field in which he/she is appointed and to carry out activities to develop his/her research expertise relevant to the particular field of research.
The ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) is one of the premier engineering and computer science research institutions in the world. Comprising the Research School of Computer Science and the Research School of Engineering, both are recognised as research leaders in their respective areas continuing the tradition of excellence in research and research-led education. CECS collaborates on research projects with government departments (federal and state) and multinational corporations, helping to accelerate research and development programs and to introduce new technologies to the marketplace. CECS offers a wide range of coursework programs at both the undergraduate and graduate level, and also supervises students for higher degrees by research. We offer undergraduate degrees in engineering, information technology and computer science along with masters and doctoral postgraduate programs.
Enquiries: Saman Halgamuge T: +61 2 6125 2646 E: Saman.Halgamuge@anu.edu.au
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and believes employment opportunities must not be limited by socio-economic background, race, religion or gender. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion Application information In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the list of three or more journal papers preferably published in IEEE or ACM Transactions or in major indexed journals, the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form
For Position Description, please see: Research Fellow_Position Description.pdf
Closing date: 11:55pm, Thursday 15 December 2016.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.