Executive Assistant to the Dean
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Ranked 13th in the world, UNSW Law is Australia’s leader in progressive and rigorous legal education and research. Grounded in black letter skills and inspired by principles of justice, UNSW Law through its teaching, research and community outreach, promotes a holistic understanding of law and its role in society.
About the role
- $80K – 85K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full time
- Fixed term for 4 years
UNSW Law is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide high level support to the Dean of the Faculty, Scientia Professor George Williams AO. The Executive Assistant to the Dean is a pivotal role that is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Office of the Dean including diary and travel management, management of correspondence and coordination of meetings. The position will involve interactions with internal and external stakeholders, including University and Faculty executives, staff, students and various levels of media.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic, collegial and fast paced work environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
· excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders
· extensive administrative experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
· exceptional time management skills and the ability to manage competing deadlines effectively
You should systematically address the selection criteria in your application. Applications should be submitted through the jobs@UNSW system
Victoria Edwards, Executive Officer, UNSW Law
T: (+61 2) 9385 4711
Applications close: Sunday 6 November 2016