Technical Design & Implementation Analyst
Financial Services- Financial Operations
12 month fixed term, full-time
$97,757 - $104,278 (G08) and 9.5% superannuation
Apply your technical design specialist skills in finance systems and join the Financial Services team at Curtin University.
As Technical Design and Implementation Analyst, your role is responsible for the detailed design and configuration of all financial systems managed by Financial Services. Through your previous experience with ERP systems, you will confidently work with the Curtin Information Technology Services team, external vendors and internal business stakeholders to validate and deploy technology solutions to support business changes. Your role is to design, develop and support enhancements and configuration for Technology One and other Curtin applications. This includes documentation and adherence to a structured change management process. Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining key relationships within a large complex organisation and evidence of a broad range of thinking across systems and processes are required.
To be successful, you require:
- A relevant degree with extensive relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience, education or training
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting and corporate financial information systems
- Experience implementing and supporting technical solutions for business improvement initiatives
- A clear understanding of systems integration techniques, development lifecycle management and testing, ICT system deployment and management and project management methodologies
- interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others in a team environment
- Efficient, professional working relationships with multiple stakeholders
Previous relevant experience in Technology One Financials is desirable.
Applications close: 5pm, Monday 24th October 2016