Manager, English Partnerships
- Work with a high performing team here in Melbourne and offshore, dedicated to the delivery of high quality English language learning
- Supportive and flexible workplace culture
- 18 month, full time fixed term contract, Melbourne CBD location with international travel
Are you passionate about English language learning? Do you enjoy the challenges of supporting offshore teams in different global locations? Are you looking for an exciting role in enhancing the student experience in overseas locations?
We are seeking a Manager, English Partnerships who values our students and licensed providers offshore as much as we do.
As our Manager, English Partnerships you will work as part of the Monash University English Language Centre team and broader Monash College community. Based in Melbourne, you will manage the delivery and service provision of our English Language programs and placement testing through our licensed providers offshore in China, Indonesia and Malaysia.
If you are a self-starter, with hands-on program management and relationship building skills, who enjoys international travel and is committed to providing high quality English language learning, we would like to hear from you.
Desired skills and experience
- Management or coordinating experience in an educational organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a culturally and organisationally diverse group of stakeholders and multiple and competing tasks and projects.
- Practical understanding of syllabus design and assessment principles in the English Language Teaching (ELT) context.
- Knowledge of effective and contemporary approaches to teaching, learning, curriculum development and educational program evaluation.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and quality frameworks and their application in an ELT contexts in Australia and internationally.
- An understanding of business development and market needs and an ability to translate these needs into learning and teaching responses.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to and implement decisions that reflect best practice and quality standards.
- Demonstrated ability to lead initiatives from concept to implementation with a strong grasp of project management principles.
Monash College is the preferred pathway to Monash University for international students. For over 20 years we have been leaders in our field, preparing the next generation of global professionals, equipping them to capably succeed at university and in their careers.
Salary: $105,081 - $120,847 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation, dependent on skills and experience
Enquiries: Tamanna Usman, Recruitment Consultant 03 9903 8074
Please click on the APPLY NOW button below to submit your application including a cover letter, responses to key selection criteria and resume.
Applications close: Wednesday 26 October 2016
Shortlisted candidates may be asked to participate in an online video interview based on the key selection criteria.
This position is open to people with valid working rights in Australia.
*Strictly no agencies please