Senior Lecturer in Psychology
JOB ID: 160578
SALARY RANGE: $110,906 - $127,681 pa (plus 17% super)
HOURS OF DUTY: Full-time (36.75 hours per week)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Ongoing
LOCATION OF POSITION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
The Senior Lecturer will be required to teach, undertake research, publish and attract research funding in the area of Psychological Assessment and professional practice, and in particular will contribute to the Master of Professional Psychology program.
- Teaching in the area of Psychological Assessment at the undergraduate and postgraduate level that is consistent with the University's principles of teaching, learning and the student experience.
- Developing learning environments that are flexible, student centred and accessible, and utilising appropriate technology.
- Contributing to research, scholarly publication and the generation of research funding.
- Developing and nurturing links and partnerships with industry, professional bodies and the wider community.
- Supervising research and honours students, ensuring successful completions and the quality of results.
- Contributing to the administration of the School and/or Faculty.
- PhD in a relevant field (or equivalent).
- Professional Doctorate or Masters in a relevant field, such as Clinical Psychology and/or Clinical Neuropsychology.
- Demonstrated ability to make a significant contribution to the Faculty's teaching programs in Psychological Assessment and professional practice in psychology through personal teaching and academic leadership.
- Experience of working as a productive member of a research team with a scholarly publication record based on research or practice.
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor Greg Tooley, Tel: +61 3 9251 7365, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 30 October, 2016
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: http://www.deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit www.deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
All applicants MUST provide a separate statement addressing each key selection criteria outlined in the position description in addition to providing a cover letter and resume.
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.