To work closely with the Web Master in content placement and website design to help increase page views and unique visitors to our University websites.
• Using the online content management system to post, format and manage content
• Proof reading and general office administration functions
• Image editing, creation and management of new images and the image gallery
• Creating and managing surveys as required
• Assisting with web committee members to update content and user training
• deal with queries that come into the team
• other duties assigned by the Webmaster and team leader
• Intermediate to advanced PC and MS office application skills
• Excellent people skills and have the ability to deal with and manage deadlines
• Ability to interact with colleagues and customers in a professional manner
• Ability to work in a team setting and embrace a solution orientated attitude
• Online marketing experience/programming experience is a distinct advantage
• Basic web design experience
• Prior experience/knowledge of HTML, Adobe CS applications is also an advantage
A Diploma in relevant field with 2 years of post-diploma work experience OR a Certificate in Web designing with proven experience in web designing using Joomla and managing Website for least 4 years.
An attractive salary commensurate with qualifications and abilities would be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applications must be submitted online using the University’s online job applications system which can be accessed at this address: waf.fnu.ac.fj/eoi/
Incomplete applications will not be considered, therefore your submission as a complete application must include:
- Cover letter with Job Ref. No. and Position
- Detailed CV with at least contacts of 3 referees
- Certified academic credentials & transcripts
Should you have any queries, please email on: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted by Fiji National University, then your application has not been successful.
College/Division Division of ICT
Department Department of MIS & Operations
Location Suva - Samabula