Senior Academic Officer
The Senior Academic Officer will assist in the management of all enrollment and other student academic services functions of Student Academic Office.
• Coordinating daily manuals and online applications of all campuses of FNU and ensuring record is available on these.
• Coordinating filing of personal records of all FNU students
• Handling student queries of various natures in accordance with University Student and Academic Regulations and established guidelines.
• Organize work and ability to delegate responsibility for day to day enrollment, registration services of Academic Office to maintain service and operational standards.
• Exercise operational leadership leading to teamwork, collaboration and information sharing to foster exceptional customer service
• Contribute effectively to the development of academic services policies and function of Registrar’s Office
Applicant should possess a good quality Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems in combination with anyone of the following disciplines - Statistics, Mathematics, Commerce or Science with four (4) years post degree work experience. A very strong customer service approach is essential with the ability to work flexible hours. Applicants must have experience in an educational field, with strong communication skills, handling of data and creating of reports. Must be self-driven, result oriented and able to set and meet deadlines. Experience in supervising of personnel and post graduate qualification would be an added advantage. Candidates should give detailed curriculum vitae demonstrating how they meet the requirement against the duties specified.
An attractive salary commensurate with qualifications and abilities would be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applications must be submitted online using the University’s online job applications system which can be accessed at this address: waf.fnu.ac.fj/eoi/
Incomplete applications will not be considered, therefore your submission as a complete application must include:
- Cover letter with Job Ref. No. and Position
- Detailed CV with at least contacts of 3 referees
- Certified academic credentials & transcripts
Should you have any queries, please email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted by Fiji National University, then your application has not been successful.
College/Division Office of the Registrar
Department Department of Academic Services
Location Nasinu - Valelevu