Quality Service Officer
4 days left
- Full Time
The Quality Services Officer – Fiji Business Excellence Awards will promote the Fiji Business Excellence Awards framework to every sector of the Fiji economy. The position will also be responsible for the design and promotion of the Organizational Self-Assessment tool based on the Fiji Business Excellence Awards framework. Ultimately, the purpose of the role is to ensure that every organization is using the framework for organizational improvement.
The Appointee will be responsible but not limited to the following:
• Conduct Applicant Information Seminars for potential applicants of the Fiji Business Excellence Awards.
• Coordinate the Fiji Business Excellence Awards application process by assisting organizations with application forms.
• Organize a meeting for the Management Committee of the Fiji Business Excellence Awards for the short listing of applicants.
• Update training materials for the training of Fiji Business Excellence Awards Evaluators.
• Organize the training of all evaluators of the Fiji Business Excellence Awards.
• Coordinate the handing out of submissions for the Fiji Business Excellence Awards to teams of evaluators and ensuring that every applicant is consulted with regards to the final composition of the team to evaluate the said applicant.
• Coordinate in conjunction with the department’s Manager, the accommodation, transportation and allowances for all evaluators.
• Ensure that feedback reports and Panel of Review Documents are submitted back to the department in a timely manner and also that they are proofread before they are presented to the Panel of Review.
• Organize and coordinate the Panel of Review by sending out feedback reports and panel of review documents 5 days before the meeting. Confidentiality forms are sent along with these documents.
• Take accurate minutes at the Panel of Review meeting and have this kept as an official record of the final decisions made the POR.
• Organize the Fiji Business Excellence Awards Night a month before the event – correspond with successful applicants and every organization to market the sale of tickets and tables.
• Organize the Annual Better Business Conference by inviting local and international speakers.
• Proofread feedback reports are sent to all applicants of the Fiji Business Excellence Awards and organize Face to Face feedback sessions with interested organizations.
• Prepare and have published the Annual Best Practices Publication.
• Coordinate the Fiji Business Excellence Awards Impact Study to ascertain the impact and report to be presented to the department’s NTPC Advisory Board.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Science, Management or Public Administration with 3 years of post-degree experience and have extensive training in productivity and quality; FBEA Evaluator Training will be an advantage OR A Diploma with above qualification with 6 years necessary work experience. Appointee should have excellent writing skills of formal reports for public consumption, excellent public presentation skills and experience in monitoring online programs.
An attractive salary commensurate with qualifications and abilities would be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applications must be submitted online using the University’s online job applications system which can be accessed at this address: waf.fnu.ac.fj/eoi/
Incomplete applications will not be considered, therefore your submission as a complete application must include:
- Cover letter with Job Ref. No. and Position
- Detailed CV with at least contacts of 3 referees
- Certified academic credentials & transcripts
Should you have any queries, please email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted by Fiji National University, then your application has not been successful.
Department Department of Quality Awards
Location Suva - Nasese