Administrative & Communications Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The St George and Sutherland Clinical School is located off the University campus at the St George and Sutherland Hospitals, which are principal teaching hospitals of UNSW Australia. The Clinical School has an active research program and has particular strengths in a number of areas including Cancer Biology, Immunology, Rheumatology, Renal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Intensive Care. The Clinical School is committed to offering excellence in education and research.
About the role
- $68K - $77K plus (9.5% superannuation and annual leave loading)
- Fixed Term to 31 December 2017 with prospects for renewal
- Full time (35 hours per week)
The St George and Sutherland Clinical School is seeking a focused individual with relevant administrative and communication experience to be based at St George hospital. The successful applicant will coordinate a range of administrative, finance, communication and personal assistant tasks. Work to fluctuating workloads, be able to cross skill functionalities and provide valuable support to the Clinical School operations and assistance to the Professor of Medicine.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A relevant tertiary qualification, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Highly developed written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to prioritize a range of tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong Excel, Word and IT skills
- You are required to systematically address the selection criteria within the position description in your application. All applications must be submitted online.
Contact: Ms Hemaxi Ghelani, School Manager
T: (61 2) 9113 2995
Applications close: 4 November 2016