Business Systems & Data Analyst
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Research Systems & Solutions Unit is one of four units under Research Services which also includes the Grants Management Office, Research Ethics & Compliance Support Unit and the Research Analysis, Performance & Profile Office. The Role of the Research Systems & Solutions Unit is to provide central systems support to a number of units within the Division of Research, ensuring all systems are functional to business operations.
About the role
- $80k -$95k plus (17% superannuation and leave loading )
The Business Systems & Data Analyst assists the Team Leader Research Systems & Solutions by
- Documenting business processes and workflows
- Conducting business process mapping and process development
- Providing adhoc reporting through business system tools
- Providing system maintenance/version upgrade and testing
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant work experience with demonstrated skills in business documentation, business process mapping and process improvement
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in data analysis and reporting, and proven ability to present data effectively to a wider audience
- A proven ability to communicate effectively and deliver exceptional customer service
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Karthikeyan Ramanathan , Research Sytems and Solutions
T: (61 2) 9385 9913
Applications close: 13 November 2016