CSI Event Coordinator
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- A strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Centre for Social Impact is a UNSW Research Centre and part of the UNSW Business School. At the Centre for Social Impact, we believe in a stronger society for all. Our mission is to improve the delivery of beneficial social impact in Australia through research, teaching, measurement and the promotion of public debate. We take a systems approach to developing innovative solutions to the biggest social challenges today, with a vision for a better Australia tomorrow.
About the role
- A$68K per annum plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading.
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Full-time (35 hours per week).
- CSI Sydney CBD office.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel.
This role is ideal for a self-driven, personable and efficient event coordinator with experience in delivering professional events preferably in the not-for-profit / social purpose sector.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on professional events preferably in the NFP / Social purpose sector.
- Proven ability to contribute to management of events from conception through to post event wrap-up.
- Responsive and flexible to the often rapidly changing needs of event environments.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- A can do attitude, patience, compassion, and a methodical and tenacious approach to problem solving.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Having read the documentation you can direct enquiries during business hours to Christine Mamone CSI Conference Manager
Applications close: midnight Sunday 30 October 2016