Office Manager and Executive Assistant
SALARY RANGE: $81,614 - $89,968 pa (plus 17% super)
HOURS OF DUTY: Full-time (36.75 hours per week)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Ongoing
LOCATION OF POSITION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
The position provides high level executive support to the Vice-President and Chief Advancement Officer (CAO), and other senior staff within the portfolio.
- Manage the Office of the CAO, ensuring the seamless operations of the Advancement Portfolio, working with others to implement procedures and processes as necessary to ensure the efficient, effective and professional nature of all activities undertaken on behalf of the CAO.
- Manage the coordination, preparation and quality of all incoming and outgoing communications and correspondence between the CAO, the wider University and key external bodies and individuals.
- Provide high-level support to the CAO and other senior managers in the Faculty to enable the effective and efficient operation of the office.
- Direct and develop the administrative staff within the Office of the CAO.
- A relevant degree and substantial experience in a similar role, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and training undertaking the full range of high level administrative executive support.
- Substantial experience in providing advice and high quality personal service and executive assistance to senior staff within a complex organisation.
- Experience in providing high quality and accurate support and advice in a high pressure and changing environment.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal and communication skills, and a proven ability to deal positively and respectfully with all members of staff.
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Tania Burr, Tel: +61 3 924 68414, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 30 October, 2016
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: http://www.deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit www.deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
All applicants MUST provide a separate statement addressing each key selection criteria outlined in the position description in addition to providing a cover letter and resume.
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.