4 days left
- Full Time
The position is responsible for the day-to-day support of computing resources and systems and for providing exceptional customer service through our help desk system, email, phone, and in-person service to the 14 departments within the college.
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Sciences, Business, Liberal arts or a closely related field
- Strong communication skills
- 1 year of full-time experience as a computer technician supporting Windows 7, Mac OS 10.9+, peripheral hardware, and software in a networked Windows domain environment. Work during an internship, work-study or similar work experience will be considered.
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to offer a high level of customer service
- CompTIA A+ or similar industry standard certification
- The equivalent of 3 years of full-time experience as a computer technician supporting Windows 7, Mac OS 10.9+, peripheral hardware, and software in a networked Windows domain environment
- Experience using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit or related imaging technology
- Experience with CSU central systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and relevant ability with, culturally diverse communities among potential target and constituent populations.