HR Service Center Assistant, Human Resources
Tracking Code 8527/J1216
A member of a team of highly skilled HR staff focused on providing timely, accurate and responsive services to faculty and staff. Utilizes case and knowledge management systems to ensure integrity of data and optimal customer service.
- Responsible for visitors to HR, including drop-ins and scheduled visits.
- Provides timely, accurate, and responsive services to faculty and staff.
- Utilizes case and knowledge management systems to ensure integrity of data and optimal customer service.
- Adheres to Service Level Agreements.
- Resolves cases with a high level of customer-focus. Coordinates the resolution of cases that require escalation or involvement from other administrative professionals.
- Responsible for the staff/faculty on-boarding and off-boarding processes (I-9 processing and auditing, supporting our onboarding software – Red Carpet, and new employee orientation).
- Responsible for the maintenance of HR records and compliance with HR record keeping regulations and best practice.
- Processes background checks with a vendor. Relays results to respective manager. Escalates background checks that require managerial review.
- Manages other duties and tasks as assigned including projects assigned by Medical Campus HR Director or Service Center Management
- Travel between the Charles River and Medical Center campuses may be required.
High School Diploma with some college preferred. One year of experience preferably in a Human Resources environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular