Senior Project Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Functional Unit:ICT Operations and Service Delivery
Work Type:Fixed term full time
- Deliver two key projects aligned to documented strategy
- Full time at the Melbourne campus
- Fixed term project role
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,000 staff supporting more than 30,000 students across seven campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney and Strathfield.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU's mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Information Technology Directorate is a professional business unit with a strong customer service focus. The vision is to deliver high quality ICT services to support learning, teaching, research and business functions within the University.
ACU is embarking on a journey of modernising and enabling a future technology landscape, and we require a Senior Project Manager to lead and manage all aspects of a Unified Collaboration/Communications Project and a Storage Area Network System replacement Project so as to deliver robust solutions within defined production parameters.
For both projects, the Senior Project Manager will:
- establish reference groups to identify business needs
- coordinate and manage vendor and other external stakeholder relationships
- define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- contribute to tender review and selection process
- ensure service and technology solutions are consistent with established architectures and standards.
You will need to demonstrate:
- experience in the delivery of the specific projects noted above.
- commitment to the Catholic Identity, Mission and Ethos of the University
- ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships, to effectively consult and negotiate positive outcomes
- experience with delivering projects based on the use of Skype for Business, Polycom, Microsoft, Cisco, Vmware and SAN technologies is highly desirable.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Obtain the Position Description Senior Project Manager (PD).pdf. Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $115,186 - $122,996 pa, including salary component $105,193 - $112,325 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 9), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be directed to Wil Daniels, Associate Director, Operations and Service Delivery on 03 9953 3332.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Wednesday 26 October 2016
Advertised: 12 Oct 2016 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 26 Oct 2016 AUS Eastern Daylight Time