Professor or Professor of Clinical Practice of Nursing
- Opportunity to lead the development of the La Trobe clinical school model and pursue innovative partnerships with industry colleagues.
- Facilitate an evidence based approach to health care with an emphasis on inter-professional practice
- $166,989 per annum plus 17% superannuation full-time, continuing, primarily located at the Northern Hospital
About La Trobe
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is among the top 100 universities in the world under the age of 50 (Times Higher Education Rankings 2016), one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change to benefit the communities we serve.
About the role
This position is a part of an exciting academic and research partnership between the University and The Northern Hospital.
You will encourage and promote a robust and innovative research culture and promote recruitment and retention of high quality staff by providing leadership within a contemporary healthcare environment which supports training, education and ongoing professional development of the current and future healthcare workforce.
Skills & Experience
To be successful you will have:
- Registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Completed a PhD or equivalent accreditation and experience.
- Proven commitment to the highest quality teaching in related discipline or professional fields, including evidence of leadership in teaching and curriculum development at postgraduate levels.
- Distinguished record of original, innovative and internationally recognised research, with evidence of its impact and significance.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in successful external research funding applications through competitive grants, contracts and/or consultancies.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 21 October 2016
Position Enquiries: A/Prof William McGuiness TEL: (03) 9497 3991
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application and indicate which role you are applying for.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Melissa on +61 (03) 9479 2030.