Business Analyst, Phoenix Project
5 days left
- Full Time
- Transformational Project - Help shape the future of student life-cycle
- Full-Time fixed term until 31 December 2017
- $88,455 - $101,607 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is among the top 100 universities in the world under the age of 50 (Times Higher Education Rankings 2016), one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change to benefit the communities we serve.
About the role
This role is part of the Phoenix project and will involve analysing strategic business needs and issues while recommending business priorities and providing advice on options, risks and costs versus benefits. You will undertake strategic analysis of business processes required under operating models which best leverage the new module functionality through the Student Systems. You will assess gaps, research solution options and lead the design of solutions. Coordinate stakeholder consultations and manage document production to provide support for system users. You will contribute to project communication and change management activities and champion the changes.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- A postgraduate qualification and extensive relevant experience or a combination of knowledge, training and experience
- Experience in a senior business process improvement or business change implementation role
- Analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to adapt and develop creative solutions
- The ability to identify and assess business requirements
- A strong understanding of change management principles and project management methodologies
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 26th October 2016
Position Enquiries: Fotios Lampropoulos email: or phone +61394796015
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Rosemary Shaker Senior Recruitment Business Partner on 9479 6081.