Student Retention Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Business School at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) is a leader in business education and research in the Asian region and one of the largest of its kind in the world. The School’s reputation is built on its outstanding staff, students and alumni and a cultural diversity which ensures an international focus
About the role
- $79K-$85K plus (9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading)
- 12 month fixed term
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The UNSW Business School currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Student Retention Officer to join our high performing Student Centre team. The position holder will first and foremost be responsible for providing advice and guidance on enrolment and student support services to Business School students, but will also carry out the majority of data collection, analysis and reporting on activities related to student retention.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A relevant Degree or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or 4-5 years’ student services experience
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in data collection, analysis and reporting, and proven ability to present data effectively to a wider audience
- Extensive experience in and a commitment to excellent customer service
You are required to systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Gordon Chow, Student Success Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 3754
Applications close: 19 October 2016