Administrative Assistant, Timetabler
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
UNSW Medicine's Rural Clinical School has major teaching campuses across NSW including Albury, Coffs Harbour, Griffith, Port Macquarie, and Wagga Wagga. With a focus on innovation and excellence in learning, the Rural Clinical School has through diversified clinical experiences for medical students, supported the recruitment and retention of doctors in rural and remote areas since 2000, successfully training our next generation of rural and Indigenous doctors.
About the role
- $62K –A$66K per year (9.5% employer superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed term role until 28th April 2017 (with possibility of renewal)
- Full time (35 hours per week)
We seek to appoint an Administrative Assistant to coordinate and monitor the Phase 2 and 3 timetables for the efficient and effective delivery of the UNSW Medicine program at the Port Macquarie campus. The position holder will liaise with campus academic and professional staff on program content, tutorials and lectures, arrange and confirm clinical placements for medical students and assist with the coordination of exams.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent level of knowledge gained through a combination of education, training and/or experience
- Demonstrated experience in the coordination of a program, system and/or process
- An ability to problem solve, deal with multiple tasks, prioritise and meet deadlines both independently and as part of a team
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online – applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Contact: Julianne Weatherley
T: 02 6580 7520
Applications close: 23 October 2016