Events and Marketing Assistant
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Faculty of Built Environment is the largest built environment faculty in Australia and is internationally renowned for its comprehensive range of multidisciplinary degree programs. Built Environment Faculty’s focus is on research and education relevant to the design, delivery and management of the 21st century city.
About the role
- $62K - $66K plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed Term until 18 December 2017
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
Working as part of the marketing and communications unit, the Events & Marketing Assistant will provide marketing and administrative support and assist with activities including maintaining the CRM database and supporting the team with various events and marketing activities, reports, and producing newsletters and edms..
To be successful in this role you have:
- Excellent customer service approach with the ability to work effectively autonomously and in a team to produce seamless results
- Good administrative and time management skills with the ability to plan, undertake assigned tasks and prioritise workloads to meet tight deadlines.
- A diploma-level qualification or equivalent professional experience
You should systematically address the selection criteria in your application.
Marie Caccamo, Marketing & Communications Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 4973
Applications close: 25 October 2016