Senior Officer, Academic and International Administration
- Coordinate academic administration and support international students
- Full time, continuing role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $61,428 - $69,175 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is among the top 100 universities in the world under the age of 50 (Times Higher Education Rankings 2016), one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change to benefit the communities we serve.
About the role
This role assists with the coordination of academic administration and international student support. Within this position you will In this role you will provide advice and guidance to stakeholders on curriculum matters, predominantly process day to day International applications and assist with selection decisions, admissions and advanced standing processes for international students within the College. You will also act as the key contact for international student matters as there will be a requirement to assist with the resolution of complex enquiries.
You will also be required to provide ad hoc administration support when required.
To be successful in this position, you will bring to the role excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, coupled with strong attention to detail. If you love helping people and thrive in a busy environment, this role is perfect.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Experience in student administration in the Higher Education sector
- A degree with out subsequent experience or a combination of experience, education and training
- The ability to deliver high quality customer service, prioritise process requirements and liaise with diverse clients
- interpretation skills on policies, procedures and systems while providing advice and making decisions
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills and be able to work independently and also contribute to an effective team
- High proficiencly in computer software packages
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: Friday 21st October 2016
Position Enquiries: Bhavani Singh, Coordinator Academic & International Admin, on (03) 9479 5996
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.