Assistant/Associate Professor in Modern History
Assistant/Associate Professor in Modern History (Arab/Gulf)
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Teach courses in the area of expertise.
2. Contribute to various committees at the Program, College, and University level
3. Contribute to the research profile of College through research publications
4. Serve as student advisor
5. Other responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Department
1.Ph. D. in the Relevant disciplinary area
2.Strong peer reviewed publication record
3.Teaching experience at tertiary level
4.Familiar with Educational technologies used in higher education sector
5.Willingness to work with teams
6.Awareness of working with people from diverse backgrounds
7.Excellent written and oral communication skills
1. Current Curriculum Vitae.
2. Cover letter.
3. Teaching, research, and service philosophy.
4. Three referees’ contact information (physical and email addresses as well their telephones contact).
5. Copy of highest earned credential (transcript of highest degree if graduated from an institution where course work was completed. However, if no course work was completed, an copy of certificate letter from the registrar of your highest credential granting institution regarding your highest academic degree).
6. Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
1. A three-year renewable contract.
2. Salary is commensurate with experience.
3. Tax-free salary.
4. Furnished accommodation in accordance with QU HR policies.
5. Annual round trip air tickets for faculty member and dependents in accordance with QUHR policies.
6. Educational allowance for candidate's children (eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies.
7. Private health care and health insurance in accordance with QU HR policies.
8. Annual leave in accordance with QU HR policies.
9. End-of-contract indemnity.
Apply via online : https://careers.qu.edu.qa