Field Education Coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Work with the Coordinator of Social Work Program to assign students to field education according to their interest and needs of agency.
2. Maintain field records for students, agencies and field instructors.
3. Assess the needs of the agencies and field instructors.
4. Schedule and maintain weekly visits to agencies and field instructors.
5. Collect information and data from agencies, field instructors and other sources as requested by the director of field education.
6. Ensure smooth and frequent communication between integrative seminar instructor, field instructors and director of field education
7. Manage students’ database and monitor each student’ placement and progress
8. Participate in the Review, update the training manual and field education syllabi in coordination with the Coordinator of Social Work Program.
9. Ensure smooth students’ settlement in placement and follow up early on the semester.
1.A master degree in Social Work (MSW) by Course work and field practice.
2.Good command of both Arabic and English Languages.
1. Current Curriculum Vitae.
2. Cover letter.
3. Teaching, research, and service philosophy.
4. Three referees’ contact information (physical and email addresses as well their telephones contact).
5. Copy of highest earned credential (transcript of highest degree if graduated from an institution where course work was completed. However, if no course work was completed, an copy of certificate letter from the registrar of your highest credential granting institution regarding your highest academic degree).
6. Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
1. A three-year renewable contract.
2. Salary is commensurate with experience.
3. Tax-free salary.
4. Furnished accommodation in accordance with QU HR policies.
5. Annual round trip air tickets for faculty member and dependents in accordance with QUHR policies.
6. Educational allowance for candidate's children (eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies.
7. Private health care and health insurance in accordance with QU HR policies.
8. Annual leave in accordance with QU HR policies.
9. End-of-contract indemnity.
Apply via online : https://careers.qu.edu.qa