Manager Facilities Management & Administration
The Manager Facilities Management & Administration is responsible for providing day to day support and administration management of the Division of Properties & Facilities. This role is for all Properties and Facilities Division activities except for Projects and Building Repair & maintenance
1. Provide daily administration support to the division of properties & facilities
2. Review and implement standard operating procedures of the division
3. Prepare policy documents for sustainability of campuses
4. Prepare administration report on support services
5. Manage and review tenancy agreements
6. Manage and monitor overall operations of contracted services providers
7. Responsible for management of FNU events / housekeeping and upkeep of grounds
8. Review of tender bids of all operations works where applicable
9. Ensure all university’s building are compliant
10. To undertake any other duties relevant to the position as directed by the Director
Post Graduate Qualification with at least 3 years of Post PGD related industry or work experience OR Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline with 5 years post degree related industry or work experience OR Diploma in Relevant Field with at least 7 years’ experience AND/OR industry certification is essential.. Extensive Leadership and decision making skills.
An attractive salary commensurate with qualifications and abilities would be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applications must be submitted online using the University’s online job applications system which can be accessed at this address: waf.fnu.ac.fj/eoi/
Incomplete applications will not be considered, therefore your submission as a complete application must include:
- Cover letter with Job Ref. No. and Position
- Detailed CV with at least contacts of 3 referees
- Certified academic credentials & transcripts
Should you have any queries, please email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted by Fiji National University, then your application has not been successful.
College/Division Division of Properties & Facilities
Department Department of Administration