Lecturer / Senior Lecturer (Professional Practice) in Human Resource Management
Roehampton Business School London
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer (Professional Practice) in Human Resource Management (1.0 FTE)
Salary: £38,428 to £50,396 p.a. inclusive of London Weighting Allowance
The Business School at Roehampton University is growing rapidly. We are seeking to recruit HR professionals who are keen to engage in learning and teaching on our newly validated BSc Human Resource Management programme. The programme has a strong focus on developing business readiness and employability skills. We are seeking to attract HR professionals to join the teaching team who are keen to:
• teach on core HRM modules e.g. Managing People and Careers, Resourcing and Talent Management and International HRM. A key feature of our new HRM programme is preparing and supporting HRM students for a professional placement in their second year. Further details about our BSc HRM programme can be found on this link Programme Details
• help us gain CIPD accreditation for our new BSc HRM
• Masters in HRM, or equivalent Professional Qualification
• Experience of teaching and/or facilitating adult learning. The University provides development programmes for those new to teaching in Higher Education. This enables staff to gain professional membership of the Higher Education Academy
• Full CIPD membership. In addition a willingness to build the relationship with the London CIPD branch network in order to co-deliver networking and learning events aimed at bringing together the current and next generation of HR professionals
To find out more information about the role and what we’re looking for, please visit the Working at Roehampton section of our website where you will find full details, how to apply, as well as further information about the benefits of working for us.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Dr Christina Evans, Deputy Director on (0)20 8392 3218 or email@example.com
The University of Roehampton is the most research intensive modern university in the UK, with some of the highest regarded academic departments in the country.
This is an exciting time for the university, with investment in new curricula, the construction of a new state-of-the-art library and student accommodation, the development of a number of external partnerships across the globe and plans for doctoral scholarships.
We have a strong emphasis on supporting our students to reach their full potential in order to launch themselves onto successful graduate careers. We are ranked the best modern university in London in major UK league tables and we are embarking on a radical programme of enhancement in learning and teaching across all our academic areas.
The University has a beautiful, vibrant parkland campus, is located in the heart of south-west London and offers excellent facilities for researching, learning, teaching, and working.
The closing date for completed applications is: Monday 7 November 2016
It is planned that the interviews will be held: early December 2016
The University is an equal opportunities employer.