Associate Lecturer, Lecturer, Senior Lecturer in Art & Design
3 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
UNSW has a bold, ambitious and altruistic 2025 Strategy. At UNSW, we take pride in the broad range and high quality of our teaching programs. Our teaching gains strength and currency from our research activities, strong industry links and our international nature; UNSW has a strong regional and global engagement. At UNSW Art & Design our teaching utilises the latest methods, underpinned by leading-edge technology and an innovative learning environment to inspire a new generation of creative thinkers.
About the roles
- Seeking Faculty to make innovative contributions to teaching and research
- Available from January 2017 under a 3 fixed term / convertible tenure track at the following levels:
- Associate Lecturer (A) level offer an annual salary between $71K - $95K, plus (17% super and leave loading)
- Lecturer (B) level offer an annual salary between $100K - $117K, plus (17% super and leave loading)
- Senior Lecturer (C) level offer an annual salary between $121K - $139K, plus (17% super and leave loading)
- Full-time and Part-time arrangements will be considered
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work. UNSW aspires to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, paying particular attention to ensuring no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability or Indigenous origin.
About the successful applicant
We are especially interested in candidates who can contribute, with qualifications, experience and passion, in the areas of: Design (Graphics, Visual Communication,Ceramics, Textiles and Jewellery); Media Arts; and Fine Arts (Painting, Drawing, Photography and Sculpture). Those with experience in the undergraduate, postgraduate coursework or postgraduate research domains are encouraged to apply.
If teaching and researching in this stimulating environment appeals to you, apply online with your CV and addressing the selection criteria.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Marcus Walsh, HR Consultant
T: (61 2) 8936 0728
Applications close: Monday 31st October 2016