Business Relationship Partner
Faculty / Portfolio:
Chief Information Officer
$108,469 - $115,133 pa HEW Level 09
(plus 17% employer superannuation)
- Opportunity for career progression
- Master your leadership skills
- Clayton campus
If you're after a rewarding career, Monash University can help make it happen. With leading academics and world-class resources, combined with a ranking in the top 100 universities worldwide, we offer all you need to build a brighter future.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Business Relationship Partner to utilise their strong leadership skills to support and partner with a number of central divisions within Monash.
The primary purpose of the role is to act as the strategic interface between client business units or functional areas/faculties for the purpose of technological strategic development, solution discovery, service management, IT initiatives and relationship management.
You will be an essential part of our eSolutions team to deliver IT initiatives in line with Monash strategic plans. As a successful candidate for this role, you will assist with the planning and coordination of IT projects, assess portfolio roadmaps and promote business relationships with various stakeholders. You will partner with business leadership and other key stakeholders to identify opportunities, prioritise projects and promote IT capability, initiatives and services to drive adoption levels and customer satisfaction with regard to IT issues.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- have relationship management skills with ability to influence and negotiate with various stakeholders
- assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way forward with technology
- have a high level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements
- have experience in program management with an understanding of change management
- have a background in leadership roles with well-developed understanding of project governance framework and strategic mindset.
If you have strong negotiation skills and a passion for achieving successful outcomes, then we strongly encourage you to apply!
This role is a full-time position; however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer to "How to apply for Monash Jobs"
Mrs Teresa Finlayson, Director Strategic Enablement, 03 9902 9083
Thursday 20 October 2016, 11:55pm AEDT