GENERAL MANAGER CHISHOLM ONLINE
- Exciting senior business growth opportunity
- Award-winning community education and training provider
- Strategic and innovative leadership role
We inspire success and transform people’s lives through quality education and training. We operate across seven locations, in the workplace, online and internationally.
At Chisholm we value Opportunity, Integrity, Collaboration and Achievement and through these values, Chisholm has taught and inspired people and contributed dynamically to the Victorian economy over generations. Over 1000 passionate and dedicated team members from diverse backgrounds make up our organisation, and we’re all focused on achieving success for the individuals, organisations and communities we provide for.
As we strive toward our 2020 vision of being an Institute, Workplace and Partner of Choice we seek exceptional high performers to work with integrity and collaborate to achieve our vision. It’s an opportunity to join us at an exciting time. Be part of the change. Be part of the success. Achieve at Chisholm.
We are looking for committed, progressive and motivated individuals that can really make a difference in the lives of our employees, students, industry partners and communities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The primary goal of the General Manager Chisholm Online is to lead, grow and develop the Chisholm Online business.
As the General Manager be responsible for leading the strategic and operational requirements to ensure innovative products and services are available that meet educational best practice, provide flexible learning opportunities and enable the achievement of client/student satisfaction and learning outcomes.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- identify appropriate business opportunities to drive business growth across the Institute’s online and flexible delivery business
- develop a sustainable strategy and implementation program that enables the organisation to be an educational leader of online learning products and services
- develop and maintain active account management and close business relationships with key partners, relevant industry representatives and suppliers
- maintain a clear customer segmentation model and execute innovative and differentiating approaches to gain share of key segments
You will have relevant qualifications and demonstrable successful leadership and management experience or an equivalent combination.
Crucial to your success will be your proven track record in senior strategic leadership roles with significant experience in leading and growing a successful business with a customer service focus. As a creative thinker you will always be thinking of new ways to deliver innovative education products and services to our clients.
With your competitive intelligence you will keep an eye on the market to ensure Chisholm Online leads the field with best practice, flexible learning opportunities and new exciting products.
You will be an exceptional communicator, people will describe you as an inspirational leader who positively influences outcomes and gets the job done.
HOW TO APPLY
To obtain an information sheet and a copy of the position description, please contact Joan Moore via email joan.moore@Chisholm.edu.au.