International Admissions Officer
- Full time, fixed term (Leave Coverage) until October 2017
- HEW0506|Salary $65K - $80k plus 9.5% employer superannuation
- Ref: 1732A01/201791
The External Engagement team is responsible for the recruitment and admissions of international and domestic students, as well as transnational and other educational partnerships.
Located in External Engagement, the International Admissions Officer assesses and processes applications and enquiries from international students for admission to the University. It is important that you have the ability to meet the University processing needs by being available to work over the December to February and June to July peak admissions times.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description below.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role the following skills and experience is required:
- Completion of a degree with subsequent work experience; or an equivalent combination or relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant admissions policies, procedures and Industry and regulatory knowledge for International student cohorts
- .Knowledge and understanding of how to assess applications from international students and tools used e.g. NOOSR, NARIC, Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP), Genuine Students (GS) and Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirements.
- Demonstrated high level of computer literacy and proficiency in the production of high level work using software such as Microsoft Office applications and specified University software programs
- Highly effective communication, customer service and interpersonal skills, and the demonstrated ability to interact constructively and collaboratively with staff at all levels of the organisation
This is a great time to join Murdoch. There are a multitude of opportunities and exciting projects that are presented by the State Government Activity Centre on our doorstep. The co-location of the New Fiona Stanley Hospital and the St John of God Hospital provide many synergies for our learning and teaching, research and community engagement.
Please submit a cover letter, a CV and a statement addressing the selection criteria (found in the Position Description) via the Apply Online button below. Emailed applications will not be accepted.
Position contact: Irine Mjombah, International Admissions Coordinator on +61 8 9360 7695 or at I.Mjombah@murdoch.edu.au
Please note visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Closing date: 19 October 2016 (11:59pm)
Application enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org