Online Support Co-ordinator
- Oversee the establishment and delivery of an online program
- Full time, fixed term until Dec 2017 role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $71,257 - $77,131 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is among the top 100 universities in the world under the age of 50 (Times Higher Education Rankings 2016), one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change to benefit the communities we serve.
The College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce (ASSC) comprises 4 Schools and 11 Departments across La Trobe's multi-campus operations. The College offers a range of general and specialist undergraduate and postgraduate courses that are rigorous and attuned to meeting the needs of students in ensuring their readiness to work in changing environments.
In this role you will work closely with the Program Directors to oversee the establishment and delivery of the online Master of Management program by coordinating and delivering support. Some of your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensure professional and quality service standards are developed, applied and maintained within own area of activity;
- Identify additional service requirements or service shortfalls and coordinate innovative solutions to maximise service quality, efficiency and continuity;
- Assist students with the enrolment process (as required) and ensure students are following the prescribed course structure.
You will possess demonstrated evidence of the following:
- A degree with relevant experience or an equivalent alternative combination of knowledge, training and experience;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop excellent working relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and monitor workflows;
- Demonstrated ability to gain a conceptual understanding of relevant policies, procedures or systems;
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative, particularly in regards to continuous improvement.
How to Apply
Closing date: 23 October 2016
Position Enquiries: Bindhu George, Manager, Curriculum Project Leader, College Education ASSC +61 3 9479 1734
Benefits: Please click on this link for a full list of benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
This position is open to people with valid full-time working rights in Australia.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Kerryn Harbert, Recruitment Advisor +61 3 9479 1623.