Senior Lecturer in Nursing
SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
$117,573 TO $135,570 (LEVEL C)
ONGOING FULL-TIME CONTRACT
- Biggest undergraduate program in the state
- Expanding post-graduate market
- Opportunity to make a difference / influence the next generation of nursing
The School of Nursing and Midwifery provides a comprehensive range of academic programs to prepare health care professionals for positions in nursing and midwifery. The School has a commitment to developing strong partnerships locally, nationally and internationally, through its collaboration with health professions, industry and the broader community. The School is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced academic to join the team.
The successful applicant:
- Would possess a relevant postgraduate qualification, normally with a PhD;
- Must be eligible for registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia with expertise in one or more clinical nursing areas;
- Have a strong and effective teaching strategy for teaching relevant theoretical, physical and psychosocial health issues both on campus and online (as evidenced in student feedback); and
- Demonstrated research achievement and publications commensurate with a Level C Academic at ECU.
This position offers a unique opportunity to be part of an energetic forward-thinking trans-disciplinary team at the cutting edge of nursing education and research.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full-time, ongoing position attracts remuneration of $117,573 - $ 135,570 (Level C) plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Future Staff website.
Interested applicants are welcome to call Professor Di Twigg, Dean on 08 6304 2400 for more information.
How to Apply
Please attach a copy of your current CV and a statement addressing the Selection Criteria to your online application.
Applications close Sunday 13th November 2016 at 9:30pm AWST.
PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE THIS IS AN ONGOING POSITION, APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EITHER PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP.
ECU is diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address underrepresentation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds