CHIEF OF EDUCATIONAL DELIVERY AND INITIATIVES
- New and exciting executive opportunity
- Award-winning community education and training provider
- Strategic educational leadership role
We inspire success and transform people’s lives through quality education and training. We operate across seven locations, in the workplace, online and internationally.
At Chisholm we value Opportunity, Integrity, Collaboration and Achievement and through these values, Chisholm has taught and inspired people and contributed dynamically to the Victorian economy over generations. Over 1000 passionate and dedicated team members from diverse backgrounds make up our organisation, and we’re all focused on achieving success for the individuals, organisations and communities we provide for.
As we strive toward our 2020 vision of being an Institute, Workplace and Partner of Choice we seek exceptional high performers to work with integrity and collaborate to achieve our vision. It’s an opportunity to join us at an exciting time. Be part of the change. Be part of the success. Achieve at Chisholm.
We are looking for committed, progressive and motivated individuals that can really make a difference in the lives of our employees, students, industry partners and communities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Chief of Educational Delivery and Initiatives (CEDI) you will be a key member of the Executive team and will be responsible for providing strategic educational leadership and expertise across all aspects of educational delivery, planning and performance for students and partners.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- develop and drive the implementation of the educational strategy to enable business growth and educational excellence
- develop commercially focused and best in class education solutions to ensure business growth and customer satisfaction
- develop strategic partnerships with industry, other education bodies and partnerships that enable learners to pursue enhanced pathways, and create market leading products that anticipate future workforce needs
- lead delivery forecasting and planning to meet market, industry and community needs as well as institute delivery performance targets across a range of revenue streams
- execute implementation of educational standards, oversight of state and federal government delivery contracts and develop a consistent approach to fulfilling these requirements.
You will have relevant qualifications and extensive leadership and management experience or an equivalent combination.
Crucial to your success will be your proven track record in senior leadership roles with extensive experience in an educational environment. Your dedication to innovation in teaching and the student experience will be complemented by your ability to develop and manage strategic partnerships in a commercial environment.
You will be an exceptional communicator, people will describe you as an inspirational leader who positively influences outcomes and gets the job done. Your sound financial management skills and highly collaborative leadership style coupled with your resilience when faced with change will set you apart as an exceptional candidate for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
To obtain an information sheet and a copy of the position description, please contact Joan Moore via email joan.moore@Chisholm.edu.au.