Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor - Finance/Managerial Finance, RMIT Asia Graduate Centre
RMIT Vietnam is committed to transforming the future through education and research. The RMIT Asia Graduate Centre contributes to this mission by developing and delivering benchmark postgraduate programs that meet the needs of the business, government and corporate sectors.
Offering quality, flexibility and diversity, our master's degree programs build global leaders and strategic thinkers who can solve real problems in a business environment. Our highly reputable Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) programs are well-established in Vietnam and are complemented by the Master of International Business (MIB).
We are looking for a suitably qualified academic (Lecturer, Senor Lecturer, or Associate Professor) to join us, specifically in the area of Finance / Managerial Finance. Appointments are made in accordance with our Academic Expectations Framework. Your appointment, title, and salary will depend on your skills, level of experience, and research contributions.
- All Academic employees must hold a relevant PhD to be appointed.
- To meet Ministry of Education and Training (MOET) requirements, all non-Vietnamese academic candidates must have at least 5 years relevant working experience, teaching in a University environment.
- English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS 7.0 (or equivalent).
- If you are a non-Vietnamese candidate, you must also meet the requirements of the Vietnamese Work Permit process.
Please read the document attached, to find out more about the positions, Living and Working in Vietnam, and the application process.
Your application must include:
- A Curriculum Vitae, outlining
- Positions held, including dates and details of present position and key achievements
- Education and professional training and qualifications
- Any other relevant information, such as offices held in professional bodies
- Research activities, outputs, grants, and awards
- A Cover Letter (no more than 3 pages), outlining:
- The role(s) and discipline(s) you wish to be considered for
- Your motivation for applying to RMIT Vietnam
- How you have contributed to, and demonstrated teaching excellence; research excellence; course or program leadership
- A scan or photo of the photo page or your current passport
RAGC Lecturer Senior Lecturer Assoc Professor Oct16.pdf