- Exciting Career Opportunity
- Strategic and operating planning and implementation
- Attractive remuneration package
The PVC (Education) is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, performance-driven and experienced individual to oversee all aspects of the business support for the portfolio including: administrative operations, finances and budget, human resources, IT support and web requirements, programs administration and communications, and the portfolio’s physical environment including occupational health and safety. The Unit Manager will be expected to lead, manage and develop the PVC (Education) Team in the achievement of the portfolio’s goals and priorities.
As a member of the Management Team, the incumbent will work closely with and support the PVC (Education) to strategically lead and manage the staff, programs, activities and resources of the portfolio.
The successful incumbent will need to demonstrate:
- Master of Business Administration or other relevant qualification, together with extensive experience at a senior level.
- Change management experience and evidence of strategic thinking and innovation.
- Proven management and team leadership.
- High-level communication and interpersonal skills and experience to foster and maintain effective collaborative professional relationships.
- High-level budget/finance skills and experience.
- Client-customer focus with a view to continuous improvement and quality assurance.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
The University reserves the right to fill the position by invitation or not to fill the position.
Interested applicants must systematically address the selection criteria contained in the position description.
An applicant may be required to undergo a pre-employment check prior to appointment to the role.
Enquiries may be directed to Professor Geoff Crisp, PVC (Education) on telephone (61 2) 9385 8244 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org