2 days left
- Full Time
Tracking Code 8473/H2616
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Family Medicine Medical Student Education (MSE) team and students. This individual will have a specific focus in supporting the Essentials of Public Health (EPH) Course. Some of the duties for the EPH course include: drafting the course syllabus and schedule, developing and managing a google calendar, coordinating meetings and ordering lunches, scheduling speakers, managing/updating the blackboard site, building/posting exams on ExamSoft, and tracking attendance and grades. Under the direction of the MSE Team and the MSE Coordinator, this individual will also assist with all aspects of the MSE program. This includes assisting the MSE faculty and staff in preparing correspondence, room scheduling, uploading and maintaining content on the blackboard and the Family Medicine website and preparing materials for programs and rotations
Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 1 to 3 years of experience in a fast paced operational environment.
• Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Able to meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to produce high-quality work reflecting attention to detail and accuracy.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Experience with WordPress, website development, ExamSoft and Blackboard preferred.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular