Talent Acquisition Specialist
3 days left
- Full Time
Tracking Code 3861/I2616
Deliver quality, timely and custom-tailored talent acquisition services utilizing proactive and creative sourcing strategies to recruit high quality candidates. Serve as consultant to schools/colleges/departments and expert relative to "best-in-class" talent acquisition practices and strategies and workforce planning. Manage the full cycle recruitment process for all open positions in assigned business and academic units which includes sourcing candidates, screening resumes, coordinating interview process, interviewing candidates, conducting reference and background checks, making salary recommendations, negotiating offers and initiating the onboarding process for new employees.
Partner with hiring managers to identify and attract the best talent. Initiate “recruitment consulting” meetings with the hiring managers to discuss open position needs/requirements, candidate selection criteria, and an appropriate recruitment strategy. Develop standardized interview methodologies (including behavioral interviewing techniques) for hiring managers to ensure objective evaluation of candidates and compliance with all regulatory requirements. Communicate effectively with the hiring manager/interview team to ensure preparedness throughout the interview process. Ensure all recruitment and hiring practices are in accordance with federal and state employment law ensuring fair employment practices.
Drive a strategic sourcing approach for all assigned vacancies leveraging multiple recruiting sources (ATS, job boards, social media, professional associations, job fairs etc.) and techniques to identify and engage applicants and build pool of high value applicants. Utilize the Applicant Tracking System, (and other databases, as appropriate) for screening, sourcing and reporting of applicant pool and resulting metrics.
Proactively build a talent pipeline for current and future staffing needs.
Provide support to the recruiting process including posting positions, coordinating interviews/travel, drafting offer letters, coordinating background and reference checking process. Schedule and conduct interviews and in–depth phone screening, make recommendations to hiring managers and coordinate all communications with applicants. Participate in the candidate selection. Negotiate and close offers.
Utilize applicable metrics to drive hiring and workforce planning strategies in collaboration with the hiring departments and respective HR Business Partners.
Provide positive candidate experience by providing timely feedback of the progress and next steps in the hiring process.
- Fluency in web-based recruiting tools, including social media and job boards, and applicant tracking systems.
- Proven experience in recruiting high quality candidates at all levels with a focus on sustained pipeline development and sourcing passive candidates
- Deep knowledge of HR processes and systems, HR legal compliance and the use of social media to support talent acquisition
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to five years of professional level experience in recruiting
- Strong written and communication skills along with the ability to build relationships with various members of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to operate as part of a collaborative team
- Familiarity with Silkroad Recruiting (OpenHire) and SAP, project management and process deployment expertise is desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Job Location Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular