Assistant / Associate / Full Professor in Mathematics
(1) He/She who holds this position should undertake a high-quality task of teaching. There can be a reduction of teaching task in the first 3 years.
(2) He/She who holds this position should be engaged in a high-level research, try to initiate a new orientation of discipline development, set up the original theoretical and practical researches or key technologies, enhance his/her own international academic influence and to become an internationally active academic member.
Qualifications and Requirements:
(1) The applicant should hold a doctoral degree of world-renowned university. He/She should hold assistant professorship or associate professorship (or an equivalent title) in a prominent international university.
(2) The applicant should keep good professional ethics, rigorous learning spirit, prominent academic potential and good at cooperation. He/She should have the ability to establish and develop a research orientation independently.
(3) The applicant should work full-time at ZJU and be about 35 years of age.
(1) ZJU will provide decent compensation.
(2) ZJU will provide the position of ZJU100 Young Professor, qualified to supervise doctoral students.
(3) Those qualified may apply for purchasing one of the apartments for talents.
(4) After the application approved, a research fund of RMB 2,000,000 will be provided by ZJU in the disciplines of experimental sciences, engineering, agriculture and medicine and those in the disciplines of non-experimental sciences will be provided a research fund of RMB 500,000 by ZJU.
Main Research Fields：
Applied Mathematics, Operational Research and Cybernetics, Pure Mathematics, Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics.
Contact: Ms. Wu, Ms. Chen