Lecturer / Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor in Financial Mathematics
Faculty / Portfolio:
Faculty of Science
School of Mathematical Sciences
Five year fixed-term appointment
$104,083 - $123,601 pa Level B /
$127,501 - $147,018 pa Level C /
$153,526 - $169,132 pa Level D
(includes 17% employer superannuation)
- Plenty of reasons to be inspired
- Make your mark
- Clayton campus
If you're after a rewarding career, Monash University can help make it happen. With leading academics and world-class resources, combined with a ranking in the top 100 universities worldwide, we offer all you need to build a brighter future.
We have a number of positions for outstanding researchers who can apply/develop mathematics to practically relevant problems arising in quantitative finance. We are also interested in researchers who are able to promote their research to the professional sector. The School of Mathematical Sciences is multidisciplinary with very active groups in research areas that include mathematical finance, PDEs, stochastic modelling, scientific computing, optimisation and machine learning.
In particular, the school is currently expanding its reach in the area of Financial Mathematics by:
- the recent creation of a Master of Financial Mathematics
- developing partnerships with financial institutions
- developing its academic research activity, particularly in the areas of stochastic control, computational finance, and systematic investment strategies.
If you are highly motivated and would enjoy being part of a supportive team of academic and professional staff, apply now.
This role is a full-time position; however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer to "How to apply for Monash jobs"
School of Mathematical Sciences, email@example.com
Tuesday 1 November 2016, 11:55pm AEST
More searches like this
- £70,001 - £80,000 Fixed Term Mathematics & Statistics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Clayton
- £70,001 - £80,000 Fixed Term Physical Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Clayton
- £70,001 - £80,000 Fixed Term Business & Economics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Clayton
- £70,001 - £80,000 Fixed Term Accounting & Finance Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Clayton