We are currently seeking for a Research Fellow (Postdoc) with work scope on the theoretical and numerical modelling of coastal processes in terms of wave-current interaction and wind-wave interaction. Multi-phase coupling process will be considered and explored.
- Possess a PhD degree in related field with knowledge on coastal and ocean waves.
- Preferably with research experience or knowledge related to coastal dynamics, sediment transport, and numerical modelling.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Prior good publication record is advantageous.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Civil and Environmental Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 21535