The National University of Singapore – which is the top ranked university in Asia – is recruiting a full-time Senior Research Fellow (Biostatistician) for the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health (SSHSPH). The position will specifically work in the Biostatistics and Modelling Domain (BSMD) of SSHSPH. Researchers with existing research activities applying statistical methods in cancer, epidemiological studies, health promotion, physical activity, nutrition and primary care are particularly encouraged to apply.
- establishing an independent research programme;
- providing statistical support for collaborative, multidisciplinary research;
- course design and teaching; and
- graduate student advising.
- A recognized Doctoral degree in a relevant discipline with a strong post-doctoral research record;
- Track record of publishing in international peer-reviewed journals;
- Ability to generate and maintain an independent stream of funding;
- Ability to teach public health courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels;
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Ability to work with culturally diverse populations.
Additional requirements to be appointed to the tenure track:
- Track record of publishing in high-impact international peer-reviewed journals;
- Experience in leading independent research studies;
- Ability to develop an internationally renowned research programme.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: National University of Singapore
Department: Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
Job requisition ID: 21033