Applications are invited for a temporary post of a Research Project Manager (Rare Disease) within UCD School of Medicine
Reference no - 016736
The Rare Disease Research Catalyst (RDCat) Consortium is a group of Irish-based healthcare workers, researchers and patients working together to:
- increase the influence of rare disease patients in RD research and policy
- increase Irish engagement with national and international networks including the Rare Disease Clinical Trial Network and ERNs
- build rare disease research activity and excellence in Ireland, enabling engagement with the upcoming European Rare Disease Partnership and
- open and extend communications within Ireland and with international stakeholders to further these aims.
These are the RDCat objectives:
- Patient and Public Involvement: Increase patient participation, influence, diversity in rare disease research and research design at Irish and International level
- Networking & Collaboration: Increase the number, activity, involvement and engagement of Irish researchers in local, national and international rare disease research collaborations and networks, including European reference networks
- Research Excellence: Increase the amount and quality of rare disease research conducted in Ireland and with Irish contribution internationally
- Impact through Communication: Increase the communication between local, national and international rare disease researchers in order to achieve the other objectives of the consortium
Fixed Salary: €59,338
Closing date: 17:00hrs (local Irish time) on 8th of December 2023
Applications must be submitted by the closing date and time specified. Any applications which are still in progress at the closing time of 17:00hrs (Local Irish Time) on the specified closing date will be cancelled automatically by the system. UCD are unable to accept late applications.
UCD do not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Any CV's submitted by Recruitment Agencies will be returned.
Prior to application, further information (including application procedure) should be obtained from the Work at UCD website: https://www.ucd.ie/workatucd/jobs/