Applications are invited for a specified purpose post of a Senior IT Project Support within UCD IT Services.
UCD IT Services is seeking to fill a Senior IT Project Support vacancies in the Enterprise Applications Group. The successful appointee will work as part of a project team delivering projects related to the provision of emerging technology for the university community.
The EAG is responsible for implementing and supporting enterprise applications. These include:
- Business applications in areas such as teaching & learning, research, financial management and HR. These support key business processes and provide solutions which assist staff in their day-to-day jobs.
- Mail, calendar, file storage and associated services which provide the foundation for communication and collaboration across the university.
- Online services for students, applicants and alumni which enhance efficiency across the university and enhance their experience of the university.
- Web publishing and content management which provide both the internal and external faces of the university and its colleges and schools.
- Provision of information to all levels in the organisation to support decision making, operational management and the development of strategy.
- Integration of systems, data and processes is central to improving how the University functions as a whole and to the provision of a better student or staff experience.
95 Programmer Ii\2010 Salary scale: €42,280- €53,344 Per Annum
Appointment will be made on scale and in accordance with the Department of Finance guidelines.
Closing date: 17:00hrs (local Irish time) on the 8th of January 2024.
Applications must be submitted by the closing date and time specified. Any applications which are still in progress at the closing time of 17:00hrs (Local Irish Time) on the specified closing date will be cancelled automatically by the system. UCD are unable to accept late applications.
UCD do not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Any CV's submitted by Recruitment Agencies will be returned.